Friday 2 November 2007

woohoo-Emily Martin-The Black Apple



Recently I splurged out on some lovely prints from The Black Apple. I say 'splurge' but it was more than reasonably priced so I bough two prints! I have been able to lend my brothers camera so I can now take decent photo's.(as good as a beginner like me can)



Emily at The Black Apple added a lovely post card above along with the prints so I am rather chuffed as I love that one! My partner Stoatie is scared of squirrels. He is convinced they
are after him. Ha ha. I have every intention of torturing him with this post card by hanging it in a prominent position when we move! I am waiting to find two extra special frames for the prints however this is proving a little tricky. I have trawled second hand shops and new but alas the moment has not arrived yet. Anyway moving on.




Do you remember some time back, ok quite some time back I posted an entry about a dolly I was making and how I would finish her? Low and behold I have finished her! Yes it is no lie. I stopped shirking the growing craft corner and got to grips with creating her. She has gorgeous crochet hair made from ribbon yarn. She had a very special belly button, oh yes, a button for her button!



Here she is in and out of her glory! I am really pleased as it took me such a long time to work up the courage how to do her features. I put in many hours of work to get her to this stage so I hope you all appreciate it! he he he! xx Well please have a good nose at her and enjoy. Don't forget to check out my shop for the latest additions! Please call in again as I have lots to come! xxx


No comments:

Boys Quilt

Boys Quilt

Love Quilt

Love Quilt

Close up of dads quilt

Close up of dads quilt
You can clearly see all the detail from each of the pictures

Quilt for dad!

Quilt for dad!
Detail- isn't it pretty

Dads Quilt

Dads Quilt
Detail of dads quilt

Quilt for Dad

Quilt for Dad
Given to my dad for his birthday