Sunday 4 November 2007

whew


Had a few folks around last night until about 3am. It seems like a lifetime since I did this. We all had a bit of booze and a lovely Chinese meal from Ko Sing our local takeaway. YUMMMM. So I am a little tired today. I was well behaved because when I got up I cleaned up straight away. I did some before I went to bed. Miracles do happen!


Jo had had her hair coloured. It looked lovely. It had streaks of turquoise in it. That's her voguing in my front room. Jess came straight from her job at Lush so she smelt gorgeous. Here she is sticking her tongue out at you all.


The men folk inevitably went for a gaming session in the end room and here is the proof. The ladies sat around our kitchen table chatting about mortgages and witchcraft, not how to combine the two or anything.


So this weekend crafting is being put on hold. Of course I will check in from time to time with my shop. I have been asked by Jess to hold parties at Lush, so that will be ace and a great way to advertise and sell my products. I will be adding some new items to my shop this week so please take a look you never know something may take your fancy! Don't forget to vote about what you would like to see here. The vote section is at the left of my blog. Happy weekending!

No comments:

Boys Quilt

Boys Quilt

Love Quilt

Love Quilt

Close up of dads quilt

Close up of dads quilt
You can clearly see all the detail from each of the pictures

Quilt for dad!

Quilt for dad!
Detail- isn't it pretty

Dads Quilt

Dads Quilt
Detail of dads quilt

Quilt for Dad

Quilt for Dad
Given to my dad for his birthday