Sunday 26 August 2007

New


I have been busy with new listings on etsy.
At The Little Stitcher you can find a whole host of loveliness. I have been busy sewing some lovely pin cushions too. I have used 100% cotton. I kept saving the fabric for something special and it didn't used. So I used the different patterns for these strawberry's. I am so glad as they turned out extra special. I am going to put them on etsy. I just want to add some ribbon to the top like a stalk so they can be pinned or tied onto things. I made two sizes large and small. I think I will sell them two together as they will look super cute.

I will go to our local market 'the butcher's market' for the ribbon. They have lots of stalls in the market ranging from crafts, jewelery, meat, cheese, fish, brewers supplies, sweets by the quarter or whatever the new wights are in and a little cafe too. I love getting my meats, cheese, fish and cans of pop from there. It is a lovely friendly place. I had some lovely pear droip sweets the other day. I ate the whole bag in about 20 minutes! yummmm

Well keep safe I will post some new picks when the pin cushions are finished!

P.S I am offering a FREE surprise gift with selected purchases at etsy, so take a look!

5 comments:

Junie Moon said...

I saw your adorable strawberries on Flickr--the way you displayed them for your photo is so cute and the strawberries look ever so yummy.

Little Stitcher said...

Thanks June! xxxx

Amy said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving sucha a nice comment. I am glad to make new friends. I am new to Etsy also. I really like your Etsy items a lot!
I have made 2 sales so far. One small sale sent to Seattle Washington and one larger sale sent to Los Angeles California. Those two places are on the other side of the USA from my home in Ohio. I need to change my shipping soon to include outside the USA. I Did just local shipping to get me started.
I look forward to sitting back and reading more posts on your blog when I get time. The laundry may have to wait!!
Amy

Daisy said...

Thank you for stopping by for a visit it was nice to meet you.
Well done on the etsy sale....I hav'nt been brave enough to try any of that yet, is it easy to set up?
xxxx

Little Stitcher said...

Thanks for stopping by! Etsy is easy to start up with. All you need is a debit card or a credit card to sell. It is straight forward! Take a peek and see what you think!

Thanks folks!

Boys Quilt

Boys Quilt

Love Quilt

Love Quilt

Close up of dads quilt

Close up of dads quilt
You can clearly see all the detail from each of the pictures

Quilt for dad!

Quilt for dad!
Detail- isn't it pretty

Dads Quilt

Dads Quilt
Detail of dads quilt

Quilt for Dad

Quilt for Dad
Given to my dad for his birthday