Tuesday 13 March 2007

More spinning!



I have been franticly spinning and getting used all these twists and turns! It is so relaxing! It can be frustrating when occasionally the fibre parts in the join. I feel that I have really taken to it. I would love a spinning wheel but they cost far too much. May be in the future- or if I get a large custom order! Ha ha! I made a tea pot holder with the first. I am debating whether to felt it. It is really nice so I may leave it. I have called the yarn butterscotch!



Here is my third tiny skein that I made. It is so small I do not know what I will use it for. May be I will swap it. I then franticly spun a multi coloured yarn which is currently drying in the airing cupboard with two others. Here they are too.



I have a private swap to get ready for too. It was supposed to be done a while ago but with illness etc... I am making two lavender pillows. I may make another one but I want to see the first two first. I don't want to give too much away as I want them to be a surprise. They are in a lovely Bordeaux colour so here you go...















I feel it is time for me to actually start making them, i.e use a needle and thread! I have been on flickr.com and here for far too long! So I hope you are all being crafty if not buy something from me and pretend you made it! Ha ha ha xxxx Marie xxxx

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thanks for the visit-and the encouragement! I LOVE your garden quilt! LOVE it!

Boys Quilt

Boys Quilt

Love Quilt

Love Quilt

Close up of dads quilt

Close up of dads quilt
You can clearly see all the detail from each of the pictures

Quilt for dad!

Quilt for dad!
Detail- isn't it pretty

Dads Quilt

Dads Quilt
Detail of dads quilt

Quilt for Dad

Quilt for Dad
Given to my dad for his birthday