Wednesday 21 March 2007

Llandudno


I have had a couple of nights away with Stoatie. We went to the coastal town Llandudno, North Wales. It takes under two hours to get there by train. The journey was
fine, which is unusual for me as I get really sick
!

It was sooo windy and it rained! Ah well. We had a great time though. We
ate at a lovely Persian restaurant called 'Pars'. The chef was Iranian and was a fabulous cook. The waitresses were lovely and informative too. It was great

Spinning adventures have been continuing! The bight colour wool will be finished and called the Mardi Gras set. I think I will get that done today. I love the brightness of the yarns. I can wait to see it knitted. I was thinking of a blanket but I wont have enough yarn.











I ordered some new wool to spin. I bought a 'cool colours pack' and white. They are really pretty. I won't decide on colour mixes until I finish the Mardi Gras set. So I will be a busy bee for some time.


No comments:

Boys Quilt

Boys Quilt

Love Quilt

Love Quilt

Close up of dads quilt

Close up of dads quilt
You can clearly see all the detail from each of the pictures

Quilt for dad!

Quilt for dad!
Detail- isn't it pretty

Dads Quilt

Dads Quilt
Detail of dads quilt

Quilt for Dad

Quilt for Dad
Given to my dad for his birthday