Sunday 20 April 2008

Done and dusted!



The little Ladies are finally finished! It was hard work but I am pleased with them. I found it scary adding the faces to them. I was afraid they would look odd. I like them though!





I have been making coasters too. Lovely little quilted coasters. They are very... animalistic. That's all I am saying! I will save them for another day.

There are a few personal things going on right now. Big changes are a foot. I have been banned from discussing them but in a few weeks perhaps I can spill the beans! I have some things to do today with regards to that so I best get going and be a grown up! Boooooo Take care xxxxx

No comments:

Boys Quilt

Boys Quilt

Love Quilt

Love Quilt

Close up of dads quilt

Close up of dads quilt
You can clearly see all the detail from each of the pictures

Quilt for dad!

Quilt for dad!
Detail- isn't it pretty

Dads Quilt

Dads Quilt
Detail of dads quilt

Quilt for Dad

Quilt for Dad
Given to my dad for his birthday