Monday 3 March 2008

been a while crocodile!


Yes I know I've been rather lazy with my posts. I have been busy trying to get my flat/apartment back on the market. I had a viewing today so fingers crossed. I have been a bit of a recluse but still managed the odd drinkie with the Charlster and co. I had to get some fresh air.

My beau bought me some lovely shoes for Valentines! They are a sexy turquoise blue colour. They are sooooo comfy and I feel all yummy and girly too. They are from adoresomething!





I got some lovely new specs as it was time I stopped squinting! I am very Dame Edna Everage! But hey I can see! I needed to start to read some books as I have been a vegetable in front of the TV too long. I started Persuasion by Miss Austin today. So lets see how it goes! I am having serious crafting withdrawal as I have to keep my mess to a minimum. My daily existence calls for a great amount of mess so I cannot possibly send the beau into melt down by crafting mess too. He is a neat freak! Ah well roll on new home and my own room!




I was happy to hear that Emily Martin (The Black Apple) is finally getting on TV nowhere less than Martha Stewart's show! Well done! I am so pleased! Happy crafting Lady Apple! Chin chin!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those shoes are soooo cute! Any idea where he got them from??

Anonymous said...

Seriously... I can't stop thinking about those shoes... I need a matching pair!

Little Stitcher said...

I have added the store link just for you! xxxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it. I was indeed drooling. Alas, however, I have giant size 10 feets and those shoes are all too small! But you've started an absolute obsession: I will find myself some cute blue mary janes!

Thanks!

Boys Quilt

Boys Quilt

Love Quilt

Love Quilt

Close up of dads quilt

Close up of dads quilt
You can clearly see all the detail from each of the pictures

Quilt for dad!

Quilt for dad!
Detail- isn't it pretty

Dads Quilt

Dads Quilt
Detail of dads quilt

Quilt for Dad

Quilt for Dad
Given to my dad for his birthday