Monday 7 May 2007

SOLD


I sold one of the two quilts on ebay. I am happy with that! I have been commissioned to make another quilt in mint colours. I will get on with that tomorrow!




My knitting has not gone too well. I don't seem to have much luck with knitting lately! I have finished the Vogue car coat but it is MASSIVE! I am gutted. I am going to put it together and see how it looks then. I hope it will be alright. I worked hard on this. But either way it is a learning curve.

Well thanks for reading my crafting endeavours! I hope you are all well and cheery! Take care xx

No comments:

Boys Quilt

Boys Quilt

Love Quilt

Love Quilt

Close up of dads quilt

Close up of dads quilt
You can clearly see all the detail from each of the pictures

Quilt for dad!

Quilt for dad!
Detail- isn't it pretty

Dads Quilt

Dads Quilt
Detail of dads quilt

Quilt for Dad

Quilt for Dad
Given to my dad for his birthday