Monday 1 January 2007

Happy New Year




Happy New Year! I hope you are all well and your hangovers are not too bad! he he he. I am having a very lazy day. As I am addicted to flickr.com I have been browsing friends photos. I have found some new stores via them, and in time will add to the list of great spaces.

My crafty endeavours over Christmas have not been too great. But I have been designing softies which I will make a pattern available for sale. I just need to finish off the prototypes. As you can see I am slightly lost as how to do the face, that bit always scares me. It is as though there is no going back at that point. The fabric I have used is from a swap I did on flickr.com. It is so lovely. I want to get the others made up so I can see how they will look and if they are simple enough to do. I am sure they will be ace! I tend to make these by hand so I must remember others tend to use machines. Ah well I better get on with it. Any hoooo take care y'all

7 comments:

Craftpudding said...

hello Marie! Happy new year to you too! Same here lazy first day of the year checking flirck and crafting. I take every little opportunitty to do this because I love crafting. I wish you good luck with your new softie patterns and I'm looking forward to check it out. Have a wonderful year!
Cheers! Magda (Mac Villiku)

Little Stitcher said...

Nice to hear from you take care, Marie xxx

Cinder said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a kind comment. I hope you will visit again soon.

You have some very beautiful quilts...I will be back to read more of your blog soon!

mod*mom said...

happy 2007 little stitcher!

Home ec new Haven said...

Hi there,
I was looking at your quilts and i love them all, they are just my style. Anyway, it's nice meeting you!
Carol

CBM said...

I like the shape already on your doll. Thank you for your comments on my flikr photos. Do you know I hadn't been on to check. (Patch Me) I did remove my blog though due to an inability to keep up with everything.

I recommend having a look at Mimi Kirchner's Blog. It may inspire you in your faces. Mimi is incredibly talented and does many styles of dolls. http://www.mimikirchner.com/blog/

Little Stitcher said...

Thanks I will take a look a.s.a.p!

Boys Quilt

Boys Quilt

Love Quilt

Love Quilt

Close up of dads quilt

Close up of dads quilt
You can clearly see all the detail from each of the pictures

Quilt for dad!

Quilt for dad!
Detail- isn't it pretty

Dads Quilt

Dads Quilt
Detail of dads quilt

Quilt for Dad

Quilt for Dad
Given to my dad for his birthday